Monday, October 17, 2011

The Slip n' Slide

During the first week in August my ward did a slip n' slide that was awesome!  I don't know the exact dimensions, but it was BIG.  We had a great time on it, plus we made snow cones as an added bonus.  I didn't take too many pictures because I was busy having fun.  But here are a few just to give you an idea.

Like I said, it was BIG





Noel looks like he got thrown in a dishwasher

He hit the grass and didn't stop...




The slide was what summer is all about, a chance to have fun and feel like a young kid again.  It was impossible to resist going down,  and while the water was cold, we didn't notice one bit, the adrenaline took care of that.  It's now my plan to do something like this every summer for as long as I can.  Come join me for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment