Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Noise

Tim and I moved to a new place a few weeks ago and now we're living in a basement apartment.  It's been okay, but there is a family upstairs that has young children.  The kids run around all day and the parents are wonderful at forgetting to do the laundry till midnight.  I've become super ornery over them and today is no different.  But something just happened that changed my mind for the moment...  Someone up there is playing the piano, I can hear it as if it was a room away, and it's beautiful.

That anyone could believe music doesn't affect your mood is beyond me.  Five minutes ago I was pretty ticked about the noise upstairs, but now I'm throughly enjoying life.  It's amazing how quickly that can change...

Now the music has stopped.  Hopefully it'll start up again in a few minutes.  If not, maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment